Best Places To Visit In India For Valentine’s Day
One can never predict the befalling of love and nor can anyone describe that feeling; one can just feel it and let themselves float in it. February is considered to be the love month of the year. Gone are the days when valentines was all about red roses, soft toys, kisses, candle light dinners etc, now it’s all about going to different places with your loved ones and spending some quality time together.
What’s better than a romantic vacation in India and being together alone away from the whole world. If you’re looking for a romantic getaway vacation to India and planning to surprise your loved ones, then we have some beautiful destinations for you.
Best vacation places for Valentine’s Day
1. Ooty: There are many beautiful things which are linked with Ooty that make it one of the most romantic places to visit for Valentine’s Day. This place will without any doubt give you unforgettable romantic memories to cherish whole of your life. Pleasant weather, panoramic surroundings, beautiful scenic beauty, make it a great India vacation deal.
2. Minicoy: Situated far away in the lagoons of Lakshadweep, it’s the best romantic place for love birds. It’s an exotic destination for Valentine’s Day. The place gives you a lot of personal space to spend with your loved ones.
3. Manali: Give your partner a surprise on valentines, Take them to Manali and feel the heat of love in the snow-covered peaks. The incredible weather is the much-needed magic to fill your life with romance. Also, enjoy trekking, paragliding and skiing.
4. Shimla: When talking about the best places for valentine vacation in India, Shimla emerges as one of the most wanted place. It offers a good connectivity with many cities of North India, especially Delhi. Shimla is full of excitement, thrill and love for the couples. The place offers you with superb excursion points, striking scenic views of mountains, delicious local food, great shopping and the most happening mall road.
5. Alleppey: Alleppey is a beautiful place with loads of natural beauty. It is a very reputated exotic- backwater destination of Kerala and is admired by the love birds the most. The place is best known for hitting the tunes of the strings of your heart.
7. Goa: Goa, the very popular beach destination of India. This place is good for any occasion and so for Valentines Day. Spend a beach vacation with your loved one, party like freak and get tanned. Enjoy surfing, jet skiing and everything that will make you fall in love with this city, much more!
8. Bikaner: What’s better than expressing your feelings to the one you love in the spectacular dunes of The Thar Desert? Enjoy the delicious Rajasthani food, beautiful sand dunes, outstanding forts, castles and forts.
9. Agra: Expressing your feelings to your loved one in front of the symbol of love- Taj Mahal is just priceless. You will get allured by its beauty and can take a good gap from your daily hectic schedule.
Book your romantic getaway with the best Vacation planners of India, Vacation India. They provide you with the best Vacation packages to India all inclusive. They are the best and most specialized for private Vacations in India.
You might also like
Hawaii has become a rather typical destination for honeymooners that many of them are seeking for alternative destinations around the world. However, the islands chain still offers so much that
Be it the best of times or a global economic slowdown or people are stuck in the deepest recession, Indian weddings were and have been and shall always be an
Many people love to travel and it is important for us to travel often. Travelling could add enough experience under our belt. Experience comes with increased knowledge. We will know
Leave a Reply
Only registered users can comment.