Enterprise-wide Travel CRM For Better Business Outcomes
Excellent relationships with customers are the lifeblood for any company competing in the travel industry. The travel CRM software is designed to serve the most specific business needs of travel agencies, vacation bureaus, hotels, and resort enterprises.
The main goal of intelligent travel CRM solutions is to help companies better understand demands and concerns of both existing and prospective clients, empower enterprises to provide personalized service that will go beyond customers’ expectations, and help travel organizations improve marketing campaigns, increase tour purchases, and automate agency-wide business workflows. The bpm’online CRM program is the exact software that is able to revolutionize the travel industry owing to its extensive functionality.
Features and capabilities of the finest travel CRM
CRM in the travel industry is aimed to decrease customer management costs and free the teams from low inefficient manual tasks and procedures, thus, giving the employees more time to focus on productive cooperation with their clients. To achieve this, a full-featured customer relationship management suite like the bpm’online software offers a set of powerful mid-office and back-office tools:
- Customer database. Travel CRM package makes it possible to create advanced customers profiles with unlimited demographic data, past communication, itineraries, booking, transaction history, and segment contacts in versatile groups.
- Reservation management is an essential module of the fine CRM software for travel agents as it allows for the pain-free booking of single/group tours and cruises, hotels, apartments, rental cars, airplane/train/bus tickets by integrating with GDS /OTA. The system can automatically send the customers notifications on reservation details, such as departure/arrival time or notify the travel reps about important issues.
- Itinerary Creation features help travel managers create and edit trip plans, add activities to an itinerary from a predefined database of millions of places around the world, and present these plans to the clients via their most preferable communication channel.
- Marketing management within a travel CRM program is able to track the behavior of both existing clients and visitors of your travel agency website, conduct surveys, perform personalized email campaigns, receive and analyze feedback from popular social media on company’s activity. Channel and lead management features are also embedded into multi-functional CRM for travel agents.
- Payments processing, which is built into a travel agent CRM suite, streamlines the entire payment and transaction process and encompasses different payment types like cash, credit card, through bank and online payments. The application automatically performs all the necessary calculations including taxes, commissions, and travel insurance, generates and prints quotes, invoices and vouchers, determines tour discounts, etc. The best travel CRM software, such as bpm’online is seamlessly integrated with diverse payment gateways like PayPal, Authorize.Net etc that help companies accept payments in electronic currency.
- Promotions management allows for creating and budgeting highly tailored multi-channel promotional projects and aligning them with a travel agency’s targets, forecasting revenues and expenses with the help of a sales pipeline, while planning changes to travel services and prices. In an intuitive drag-n-drop manner, participants can design loyalty programs, discounts granting, special offer proposals etc.
- Analytical and reporting capabilities that are included into CRM for travel companies make it possible to monitor, evaluate, and compare the results of business activity like the most/least popular destinations, top performers, the most loyal travelers, an average transaction value. It is also possible to track which communication channels are more/less preferable, which promotions were more/less-successful etc.
- Complaint management as a part of a smart travel CRM platform entails self-service, case management, knowledge base, issue tracking, and custom-answers functionality. Using such an app, travel agencies can effectively manage complaints, inquiries and tickets,supporting the travelers from any communication channel at any time.
How agencies benefit from travel CRM
Obviously, good travel agency CRM software goes far beyond the standard purpose of managing customer relationships and provides a full range of sophisticated tools that can automate business-critical processes and keep employees away from executing low error-prone manual tasks.
Above this, progressive CRM for a travel agency is a real-time data collecting and business intelligence solution, which is able to tie inconsistent pieces of information into a unified, comprehensive view. The companies can leverage this information to better understand expectations of their clients and provide them with much improved travel experience and more personalized service.
Lead management helps teams to identify the most profitable opportunities, attract and retain new customers, and move them around the customer lifecycle.
Extensive administrative capabilities of a travel CRM product ensure an automated flow of operations from easy booking to invoicing anything that reduces operational time and cost and improves staff satisfaction. Happier employees work much productively, efficiently, and more quickly.
A properly integrated travel CRM system will not only lead to a successful business process automation and the cut of operational costs, but will also keep a client database fresh and continuously updated. The ability to fully view customers’ profiles enables companies to proactively manage relationships with them, perform target marketing, and ensure the delivery of excellent personalized service that will eventually transform occasional travelers into loyal regulars.
You might also like
There is no doubt that travelling the world is one of the most thrilling things that you can do. By seeing the beauty of the planet you can add incredible
Iceland is an ice-encrusted volcanic island in the North Sea and its landscape has captured the imagination and heart of many people. There are many areas that must be visited
When we do the simple math, it’s clear that living cost in Japan is quite expensive and this will certainly affect our overall budget when travelling to the country. On
Leave a Reply
Only registered users can comment.